Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Very Special Birthday!

Last weekend we attended a very special birthday party.

Our highly awesome nephew and godson turned 5!

Cat and the Hat theme cake. Mummy did an amazing job of his cake!
Just before the tears that the sparkler candles wouldn't blow out!
It was a very awesome birthday party for a soon to be 5 year old. His mum did an amazing job, to throw the party together at such short notice so that his great grandparents could participate. Bradley now has to wait 2 weeks through the holidays, before he starts school next term! I can't wait to see him in his little uniform.


My Life Saver with a dose of Happy Birthday
These are my special birthday party nails. A bit of Bieber and a massive Happy Birthday!

On a side note...I will not be wearing My Life Saver on my fingers again. Even with a base coat I have crazy staining.  Green tinges are not sexy!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute cake! Agreed green tinged eww thx for the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat in the hat cake is just amazing! LOL!! I want one ><!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is amazing and I love that manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake was awesome! And so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cake looks awesome, so does your nails!

    ReplyDelete