Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rainy Day...and BYS Diamond Shimmers

Do you ever wake up and just hear the weather outside and dread the day?

I woke up at 3am this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep.
It's raining heavily and I've been slightly freaking out about parent teacher interviews...tonight.

I'm on morning tea and lunch duty...and it's raining. Then I have interviews until 7:30pm. Today and tomorrow night. I know most parents dread interviews just as much as I am...but I can't help it.

In awesometastic news my little blog has over 25 followers now :)
That means as soon as the "what would you like to win" poll is over...
I'll be announcing a giveaway.

So stay tuned for that!


Ocean Breeze: Aqua blue shimmer with blue glitter and holo strings. (2 coats)


Candy Kisses: Warm pink shimmer with pink glitter and holo strings. (2 coats)


Peppermint: More of a spearmint green shimmer with larger glitter.
The shimmer in these remind me of the 24k gold shimmer in Lippmann Boom Boom Pow. light and shimmery, ideal for layering. My favourite is Peppermint, it reminds me of a far less dense, One Less Lonely Glitter.
I love that these polishes look more like frankens than something you could normally buy. They are very pretty and I think they'll look awesome over a complimentary base colour.

Looking at the BYS website, Ocean Breeze and Peppermint are still available. Candy Kisses how ever is not listed on the website. There was another diamond shimmer polish in store, Rose Quartz, but it looked so similar to Candy Kisses that I gave it a miss. It was a similar pink, with glitter and holo strings. If it had been missing the holo strings I probable would have picked it up.

Hope everyone has an awesome day, I'll be stocking up on sugar and throat lozenges...

2 comments:

  1. Glitter glitter glitter! I think I'll need to pick up Ocean Breeze and Candy Kisses - I don't have any polishes with string glitter in them!

    Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're sparkletastic polishes!

    (I survived last night...but have another night of interviews tonight. I'm so ready to curl up in bed instead)

    ReplyDelete