Saturday, April 16, 2011

China Glaze Spam

Really this is spam...Just a random assortment of China Glaze polishes I've had stashed in a folder on my computer. Some for months! Look at my cute little stubby nails in some pictures!

Blue Sparrow
Blue Sparrow is an interesting neon...with glitter. It was very sheer on me. This was 4 thin coats and it's still not covering as well as I would like.

Turned Up Turquoise
Turned Up Turquoise is awesome. Neon turquoise is always good in my books. Even better it has shimmer.

Naked
Well it may not be a colour I'd class as naked...but Naked is a pretty warmer pink. Very sweet and girly. I just don't get the name.

Metropolitan
Metropolitan was an awesome find. I picked it up with a few of the Kaleidoscope polishes...score! My mum loves this polish and it's not hard to see why. Rich and dark with pretty warm gold shimmer? Awesome.

Cranberry Flame
Cranberry Flame is a pretty red colour with shimmer. Leans towards pink.

Hi-tek
Sci-fi
Well Hi-tek and Sci-fi are chromes. One a warm goldy tone and the other a cold silvery lilac tone. Great stamping polishes but I'm not going to wear them alone.

Bridezilla
Another attempt to find the perfect wedding polish. Bridzilla was too sheer for me. Pretty pale pink with glass flecks is good though!

Draped in Velvet
Ohh! This is one pretty polish. Draped in Velvet has the pretty shimmer, purple blue and pinky toned tiny flecks.
Bad Kitty
Too sheer for me. Bad Kitty is pretty though, the pink Atlantis?

Eyes Like Sapphires
Eyes Like Sapphires is another amazing polish. Deliciously rich blue with tiny glitters.

Awakening
Awakening is an interesting duo-chrome. Flashing gold and sometimes a little orangey. I love Orlys Fantasea just that little bit more though.



5 Golden Rings
 5 Golden Rings was a freebie polish sent to me when I ordered another set of polishes. I can't remember which ones. It's a very nice delicate gold glitter, that if you have patience can be worn alone or you can layer it over another polish.

3 comments:

  1. I love Turned Up Turquoise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. China Glaze has so many pretty polishes. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours...so I love Turned Up Turquoise . Awakening is so pretty and soft, yet awesome with that gold shimmer.

    ReplyDelete