Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nyx Round Lipsticks: The Neutrals

I was browsing through, looking at my NYX lipstick collection, when I realised I never finished posting my lipsticks! I missed out some of my favourite everyday lipsticks. The Neutrals.

Mars, Hades, Perfect, Frappucino and Herades.
Mars, Hades, Perfect, Frappucino and Herades. (No Flash)
Mars, Hades, Perfect, Frappucino and Herades. (With flash)
These lipsticks are some of my favourite, go to lipsticks. I know that they'll always look good no matter what I'm wearing.

Mars: gorgeous creamy neutral that looks amazing with anything.
Hades: Subdued and gorgeous with shimmer. Doesn't really make me think of the underworld...One of my favourite lippies ever.
Perfect: Well it's perfect...Very clean and sophisticated.
Frappucino: this colour looks amazing on everyone of my friends, even red heads!
Herades: Yes it's a tad orangey, but orangey seems to look good on me. It brightens my face and makes my blue eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment