Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Rain...Across the Universe

The Autumn weather is starting here in New Zealand.

It's cold, it's raining, I'm sniffly and very tired from parent teacher interviews the last two nights.
At least my sleepy patterns are returning to normal. Thanks Daylight Savings for making me wake up so freaking early!

So while I'm rubbing my eyes and trying to wake up, here's some Deborah Lippmann goodness. Across the Universe.

Across the Universe
Across the Universe is an awesome concept, I thought I'd love it instantly, just like Bad Romance. I didn't. I had to use four coats to cover up my nail whites. I didn't have patience to wait...so it ended up looking gloopy and thick on my nail. I think over a blue jelly, Across the Universe will look amazing. I love the colour, I love the glitter. I just don't love gloopy and thick on my nail. It's not the polishs fault. It's my lack of patience and annoyingly white nail tips.


Across the Universe

2 comments:

  1. I think it still looks great on you! Once I figure out how to use ebay and PayPal, I'm going to be all over BR and AtU! Also, my bank account will cry. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yup my bank account does a lot of crying! Ebay is great fun for all these polishes we can't get :)

    ReplyDelete