Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pink Wednesday!

It's Wens'day, Wens'day...gotta wear pink on Wens'day....

I'm rocking my 2nd China Glaze Tronica polish....Hyper Haute.
And let me tell you, this is one hot polish alright!




Hyper Haute
This was two coats of Hyper Haute. It's a really nice bright dark pink. Again it's not a linear holo, it's not even a real crazy scattered holo. I've dubbed these impressionist holo's. Tiny dots of holo awesomeness that play with the light. I swear at times these polishes appear to have a shimmery dotted rainbow floating over the colour. argh! I can't explain the awesomeness.

Now I'm off to pick up my gorgeous nephew and we're going on an adventure. A 45min drive over a hill to pick up two cute little baby girl mice. He's been looking forward to our drive since his birthday on Wednesday, a week ago!

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the Tronicas that I could not get my hands on, so sad! It looks gorgeous on you, though! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe ... love the Rebecca Black...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Aw I couldn't get a hold of this one either, but your swatches are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    I paid way too much for this on ebay...but hey I really wanted it!

    haha Annelise...at least someone got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi <3
    All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!)

    ReplyDelete