Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rocking Pink For Wednesday

I'm rocking a conservative, very pretty pale pink today.
As I'm currently sitting at parent teacher interviews, waiting for my next parent to come in 15min, I thought I'd go with a subtle polish.

Luckily for me the OPI Femme de Cirque collection arrived for me on Friday last week. W00t, I had 4 gorgeous subtle shades to choose from.

I settled on Step Right Up! with two coats of I Juggle...Men.



Step Right Up! with two coats of I Juggle...Men
Step Right Up! is an awesome pale pink, with a lot of whiteness to it. I have crazy white nail tips...and this was five coats . You can still see some line...but I was happy with it. Lucky I liked the colour so much...otherwise I'm not sure I would have had the patience to do five!

I Juggle...Men is a very delicate subtle polish with a clear base and tiny flakes that seem to flash blue, pink and purple tones. It's incredibly subtle, but is stunning when you catch a glimpse of the flakes.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I can't wait to get my hands on this collection! Hope the parent-teacher interviews went well! :)

    ReplyDelete