Write 10 facts about yourself
Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.
Well I'm not sure that 10 facts about me will be so interesting, but here goes!
1. I love Disney movies...My favourite is Beauty and the Beast. I've always loved Belle. I want to play the main song Beauty and the Beast at our wedding...Nick's not so keen on the lyrics lol. So I've been trying to find a musical arrangement I like...but it's just not the same. Nick would rather we played A Whole New World from Aladdin. At least he supports my Disney...ahh...love?
2. My favourite time of year is Christmas. I love Christmas, even when I worked in retail I still loved Christmas. I get so excited to put up my Christmas tree, which is full of Disney ornaments...
You can check out my Christmas tree and Disney ornaments here , here and here .
3. I blog on an HP Mini 110. It's a black one I've had for almost 2 years now. I love that I can lie in bed and blog! Yup laziness! I wanted a pink one, but thought the black would probably be more appropriate...plus it was $200 cheaper when I bought my mini.
5. I'm a primary teacher, but my spelling is shocking. I swear every time I mark a kids book my spelling gets worse. I can understand most of my kids spelling now...and it starts to look right to me...then I start to question my spelling...ahhh!
6. I only started caring about my nails last year. I was a shocking nail bitter all through school. I had weak, short nails. Don't get me wrong, I had nail polish, I just didn't like my nails! Last year I splurged on some new polish...five bottles of OPI. I noticed that the polish actually looked kind of awesome on me (if I do say so myself) and that my nails were stronger and not little stubs anymore. Since then my nail polish collection has grown and my nails are hardly ever unpainted.
|OPI Dutch Tulips, one of the 5 OPIs that started my obsession.|
8. I love reading and have a large collection of books, I need my own library. Beauty and the Beast is my inspiration...
9. I have a rather large stash of make up. Ranging from Clinique to NYX. The terrible thing is I hardly every actually wear make up! I just love the pretty colours, especially eyeshadows. At least I actually wear my nail polish! I have lots of make up to choose from when I want to dress up though!
10. I love dresses with pockets!
As for 10 people to tag...I'm going to share some blogs I love reading. If you'd like this award feel free to do it, but don't feel like you have to! (these are in no particular order) I f I didn't add you, it's not from lack of love, it's from lack of sleep after staying up to watch the royal wedding!
1. Lovely in Laquer
2. Shop Like You've Never Shopped Before
3. Rainbows and Sparkles
4. Nail Noir
7. Rebecca Likes Nails
8. Haute Laquer
9. Liquid Jelly
10. Never Ending Obsession