Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pink Wednesday Spam

I almost forgot Pink Wednesday!
I'm cheating this week....this is not my current mani. you can tell because I don't have a stubby nail!
I was actually wearing Zoya Dove with China glaze Cracked Concrete today...and then when I changed my nails this evening I applied BB Couture Nike...nothing pink about my choices...

But these nails are pink, so enjoy some pink polishes for pink Wednesday.

Color Club Space Case

Color Club Ultra-Astral

OPI Too Pink To Hold 'em

Color Club Yum Gum

Color Club Raspberry Rush


Nicole Enchanted with Love Your Life

Zoya Happi

Zoya Reece
Yes they were just all the pics of pink polish I had on the desktop computer! I normally have my pics on my HP Mini, seeing as that's what I use to blog. But the mini was too far away to get...
I've posted some of these before, but Too Pink To Hold Em, Space case and Ultra-Astral have never been seen. I really should post the pics of my OPI Texas polishes and my Color Club Starry Temptress ones...
I've had both for awhile now.

1 comment: