Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Mum is a Crack Addict

So I'm slowly cutting back on my awful spending habits. It's been over 3 weeks since my awesome NYX polish haulage and I've hardly had any parcels! :(

Although I did splurge on Cherry Culture...no one needs to know about that until the package or maybe packages arrive. Ok so I placed three orders...I have a problem. Two have been shipped and I can't wait to find them on my door step!

Anyway here are the awesometastic bottle shots of the polishes that have 'magically' ended up in my collection this month.

Revlon Emerald City and Powder Puff, BYS Colour Change Purple and Blue

OPI Silver Shatter, Nubar Honeysuckle and China Glaze Techno Teal

Electric Pineapple, Cha Cha Cha and Blue Iguana

Papaya, 108 Degrees and Senorita Bonita
I also bought a bottle of Silver Shatter for my darling mother. It was her birthday after all. My mum is now a crack addict. I gave her my bottle of China Glaze Black Mesh and she loves it. She applies it to everything. Dad on the other hand can't stand it. She was very excited to get Silver Shatter and was going to immediately apply it to the very pretty sparkly red polish she was wearing (NYX Woman). I convinced her to wait though. The red went so well with her outfit!

1 comment: