Sunday, November 27, 2011

a-England: Holo Goodness

The last of my a-England polishes are the two gorgeous holo's. Although not crazy linnear holo's these two polishes hold their own in the holo world. They are amazing colours and the gorgeous holo particles just add to the beauty of the colours.

Lady of the Lake
I was a little worried that Lady of the Lake would be too close in colour to Color Club Wild at Heart. Good news (or bad news if you wanted a dupe)...Lady of the Lake is very different to Wild at Heart. Lady of the Lake has more blue tone to its purple. Not quite as blue as it is showing in my photo...but definitely a blue/purple.

Tristam
I have nothing else like Tristam in my collection. Tristam is a unique dark blue holo polish. I honestly just love the base colour of this polish so much. It is a gorgeous dark blue, not too dark, not too light...just right. The holo is an added bonus.
ghgfjfgjgf

No comments:

Post a Comment