Monday, July 18, 2011

Hard Decisions!

Thank you everyone for your kind messages yesterday. I spent a large amount of today in bed, my nose has been running like a tap and my sinuses are hurting. I saw some drugs at the supermarket for sinus and sinus related headaches...but when I read the back it said I couldn't take my other drugs with them. So I'm sticking to ibuprofen and my antibiotics.

I did manage to get out of bed today, around 2pm, and finish packing. My case weighed in at 26kg when we weighed it... opps! I'm allowed 23kg. After some juggling between cases, Nicks weighed in at 17kg,  and putting some unneeded things back, my case now weighs 22kg.

One of the hardest decisions I had to make was which polishes to take with me. I pulled all my summer polishes out and swatched and finally narrowed my selection down...

I'll start with the wedding polishes.

BB Couture Tink Pink
OPI So Many Clowns...So Little Time
For my own nails I plan to wear So Many Clowns...So Little Time and Tink /Pink. I love the pretty sparkle of Tink Pink and So Many Clowns just makes it look fresher and more striking. It eliminates that visible nail line.

China Glaze For Audrey
 What would a wedding be without For Audrey. For Audrey will grace my toes as I walk down the beach in my little white sandals.

Orly Taffy
Taffy is the polish that my Bidesmaid chose for her nails. She's not a big polish wearer so a nice soft colour with a hint of shimmer is perfect for her.

And of course I plan to be wearing polish on the other days as well...so here are the polishes I've chosen to take for the holiday. I was dying to take my holo's...but had a bit of a rethink...and decided not to take anything too precious.

China Glaze Blue Iguana
China Glaze Papaya Punch
OPI Catch Me in Your Net
OPI The One That Got Away
China Glaze Gamer Glam
China Glaze High Def
I'm also taking Sinful Colours Thimbleberry, my new go to coral. I just haven't taken pictures of it yet.

I tried to choose polishes that were no mess 2 coaters. But I couldn't resist taking Catch Me in Your Net and Blue Iguana. They'll look so pretty under the sun.

6 comments:

  1. Love your polish selection! Hope you feel 100% very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all.. I hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeek!
    when i started reading this i got mega excited for you and i love the nail polishes ur going to wear for ur wedding. ur nails are so pretty!

    i hope u feel better also :)
    aaaah so excited for you..

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww for audrey is so perfect for a wedding! hope you're feeilng better by the time your wedding rolls around

    congrats again btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding sounds like it will be beautiful! I love the choices you've made. So classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. about the shows,
    do they have falling skies out there?
    thats so exciting that you want to have babies it must be perfect timing to since your getting married real soon(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete