Saturday, July 16, 2011

Color Club Wild at Heart

Finally a seasonally appropriate polish collection...well seasonally appropriate for Wellington. i'm sure the sun is trying to break through the clouds today...It was a beautiful winter day yesterday. Sunny yet freezing cold.
Anyway on to the Color Club Wild at Heart collection. Yup it's an old collection, but it's a good one!


Wild and Willing
This is an awesome polish. Sheer and takes a few coats....but look at that sparkle and duo-chrome! seriously awesome. I'd been debating purchasing Wild and Willing for awhile. I'm so glad I got it. If you're procrastinating buying it...dont! Just go and buy it it's awesome.


Wild at Heart
Well we all know about Wild at Heart. Seriously awesome purple scattered holo. It can be a one coater if you're careful. Enough said.


Love 'Em and Leave 'Em
This is one of my go to neutrals. it's holo, it's neautral...it's pretty much awesome. can you tell i like this collection!


With Abandon
Not the most me colour...actually the only one of the collection i'm not so into. It's nice, but just not me?


Rule breaker
I love Rule Breaker. I swear I see a slight duo-chrome in it. I may be crazy...but it'sa very awesome greeny bluey teal. I love the darkened edges effect.


On the Wild Side
Not so much wild as it is a dark grey frost...but I still like it. I have issues with patience so I get brush strokes, but that's just me!

All in all I really like the Color Club Wild at Heart Collection and I'm glad I finally picked it up.

I just worked out the internet at the hotel in Rarotonga is dial up...AHHHH! So I'm currently planning a few posts to pop up while we're away next week. Stay tuned for some Nail Prisms, Nyx Girls polishes and a few more Color Clubs. I'll be sunbathing...snorkling...eating masses of tropical fruit and oh...yeah...GETTING MARRIED! We fly out Wednesday Morning, but my to do list is so long I'm not sure I'll get another post in before.

Lots of love to all!

3 comments:

  1. love all the swatches!!!!
    especially the neutral holo dont see those often

    <3 BB
    btw check my blog for a smile(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I ordered all of the Color Club holos about a year ago, I had no idea Love em and Leave em even existed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav brand!!
    They are awesome polishes!

    ReplyDelete