Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Haulies

Firstly a big humongous thank you to everyone who is now following me :) Yay! I'm not talking to myself!

Being a teacher is not an easy job. Especially teaching 6 year olds. I can't get anything done at school in the morning, because all the parents want to see me and the kids want to tell me what they had for dinner. Lunch time I have to do duty or run errands I can't do after school, because I leave too late. I can't get anything done after school because I'm so brain dead and tired! I don't get anything done when I get home because I actually have to sort out my house, cook dinner and give Nick attention...

It's a vicious cycle of always feeling behind. Luckily I got home to find packages! Nick thought it was very cute how I squealed...

I-Nouvi: Platinum, Milkyway, Rock, Post Mod and Club
OPI: Guy Meets Gal-Veston, Y'all Come Back Ya Hear and Suzi Loves Cowboys.
China Glaze Crackle Glaze: Fault Line and Black Mesh.
And....the one I was most excited about...the whole reason for my girly squeal...

Deborah Lippmann: Bad Romance and Across the Universe. Mmmmmm!

1 comment: