Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wall of Color

Color Club spam that is!

Love em, leave em. Nice neutral holographic. These Color Club Holos have awesome coverage.
Fashion Addict. Pretty light purple holo.
Wild at Heart. Stunning purple, purple holo. Saying the colour twice emphasises how purple it is!
Worth the Risque. Silver holo.
Revvvolution. Awesome blackened holo!
Hot Couture, Si Vous Please, Hot Couture, Si Vous Please
Hot Couture, Si Vous Please, Hot Couture, Si Vous Please
Who are you Wearing. Kind of an odd colour. Light grey, taupe, pink. I'm not sure I like it on my 'summer' hands. I'll have to wait till winter to re-try it!
I Believe in Amore. Pretty pink, but nothing special. I do like the colour it's just a pink though. Would look very pretty with Hot Couture or Si Vous Please layered.
Take Me to Your Chateau. Pale Blue. Not really me. Brings out the red!
Uptown Girl. May just be my new favourite polish. So smooth to apply and the colour is perfect. Muted dusty purple.
Best Dressed List. A very pretty warm neutral. Very work appropriate and flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment