Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tired, so tired.

Teaching 24 six year olds is so emotionally draining.
I come home each night, cook dinner and crash.

They're just that little bit younger, little bit needier and all want my undivided attention.
They're an awesome class, but tiring me out at the moment!

I haven't painted my nails all week. I haven't even played with my new Essies, four polishes from the spring 2011 collection, or my new OPI...the only Texas polish I ordered, Do You Think I'm Tex-y?

I have however managed to order 11 new Essie polishes, 2 new Orlys, 4 of the China Glaze Crackles and a few top and base coats. I'm good at clicking a few buttons and ordering new things!

And just to make this post worth it...



Lapis of Luxury is a gorgeous, duskier than I expected blue. Awesome formulae, awesome colour. I've just ordered the other two polishes I didn't own from this collection. Hopefully when they arrive I'll be able to put the whole collection in one place. I really am on an Essie kick at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment