Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lippmann Glitters

On Saturday I was so excited and couldn't wait to try my new Lippmann glitters. I had high hopes for some sunshine, it is Summer after all. Unfortunately, no sun, but I did try out my new glitters!

One coat, Today Was A Fairytale
Today Was A Fairytale is such a stunning polish. Blue grey base with the sparkliest silver glitter I have ever seen. Today Was a Fairytale contains virgin diamond powder. In all honesty I don't know what that is, but if it helps it sparkle...then I like it. This is definitely a special occasion polish that I will leave for layering.



Three coats of Today Was a Fairytale

I really liked Today Was a Fairytale, but both these stunning glitter polishes are going in my special occasion stash. I don't want to ever run out!

One coat of Boom Boom Pow
Boom Boom Pow id more delicate and does not have as much coverage as Today Was a Fairytale. I really like that Boom Boom Pow isn't just a gold version of Today Was a Fairytale. Boom Boom Pow contains 24k gold dust. I'm going to guess that the gold dust is the pretty delicate gold shimmer.



Three coats of Boom Boom Pow
Boom Boom Pow does layer up nicely, but I doubt I'll wear it alone. Only because I don't want to use it all! I actually like the look of it alone, kind of magical...

No comments:

Post a Comment