Sunday, February 20, 2011

Katy Perry Glitters

I absolutely love the Katy Perry polishes by OPI. I'm currently wearing The One That Go Away over Do You Think I'm Tex-y? and I'm loving it! Such a pretty girly colour.

The glitters and I have a love hate thing going. I love the colours, but they seem to want to peel off me! I might need to investigate new base coats.


Last Friday Night is a very sheer blue based glitter polish. I wish this had some of the shimmer that Teenage Dream has. I'm actually wearing 3 coats. Yes 3 light coats, and my nail tips are so so white. The iridescent glitter is very pretty, but this is a layering polish for me. Over black...ooohh...delicious!

Last Friday Night layered over Do You Think I'm Tex-y...mmm look at the glitter! Layering Last Friday Night5 brings out all the other colours in the glitter. I was amazed to see how many colours appeared. Very sweet.


Teenage Dream...just plain amazing. I love this polish. It's everything the princess loving girl inside me wants. Now I just need a unicorn. This is 3 coats and yes there is visible nail lines...but I don't care. Oh! I love the shimmer, the glitter, the soft pink. Is it too much to wear as a wedding day polish?  It's subtle yet sparkly. I can't stop staring at my nails. Unfortunately it peels off me. Like the whole nail peels. Yes it saves time on glitter removal...but it's not cool when I want to wear the polish!


And some Black Shatter. I love the effect, but I'm not really into black nails. I can't wait to get the China Glaze Crackles I ordered. Bring on Crushed Candy and Heart Broken! I really liked Black Shatter in the Serena Williams set, but I'm not sure I like it as much over Teenage Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment