Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some Happy Thoughts!

In the form of colours
I love colour, I love mixing paint to make new colours, I love plain boring normal colours...I just love colour. It always cheers me up.

I need cheering up today, it's the second weekend I've been sick. I didn't drink, I didn't eat anything bad, but when I woke up at 6am to take Nick to the bus...wow my tummy hurt. I felt so ill.

So I've thrown up, I haven't eaten and I'll felt sorry for myself all day. Luckily I feel better now, just random intense stomach pains when I move.

Here's my happy thoughts...


Milani- Bare in Mind
Milani- Dressmaker
Milani- Teddy Bare
 I actually love all three of these Milani polishes. Yes I realise they're all supposed to be dupes of more expensive polishes, but I'm happy with my Milanis.

LA Splash- Wonderland
LA Splash-Golden Seahorse
 Love, love, love these LA Splash polishes...need more! I didn't expect Wonderland to be so sheer...or to have hearts and flowers...not from the online swatch...but I like it!

Jordana- Mardi Gras
LA Colors- Purple Glitter
 These last two were given to me by girls in my class for Christmas last year. They actually go very nicely together, layered.

No comments:

Post a Comment