Friday, February 4, 2011

I hate it when...

You get to the bottom of the cereal packet and its all tiny crumbs left. I poured it into my bowl, and now I have cereal milk sludge :(

One thing I love how ever is finding awesome, pretty polishes rather cheaply.

The other day I managed to find 2 very pretty maybelline polishes for $4 each. Normally they retails for $14.99 in New Zealand. So $4 is rather good :)


Pink Pixie. Yup totally bought it for the name. There's no point trying...it's never going to be opaque, but it's such a pretty sparkling pink. I'm sure it'll be perfect for layering.


Coral Radiance. I should have used another coat. Coral Radiance is a very pretty warm almost sunset colour with gorgeous gold shimmers. Another very pretty polish. It's a pity the brushes on both of these are awful.

2 comments:

  1. I love cereal crumbs! The polishes are pretty too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I thought the cereal crumbs would be fine... but it was half my bowl of cereal :(

    ReplyDelete