Saturday, February 19, 2011

Milani Take 2...

I just realised I never got around to adding the pics of the rest of the Milani 3D collection.

I'm lying in bed with my HP mini, suffering a head cold, or what feels like a head cold. We've only been back at school 3 weeks and I'm already coming down with the kids germs!


 HD: silver scattered holo...I've come to the conclusion that I'm not actually into silvers. Sure they're pretty...but not as flattering as a nice grey. Silver's just not really me.


 3D: Gold. Very yellow gold. Definitely 24k. Look how yellow that gold is. Yeah...not really me. Golds are more me than silvers, but still not really my thing. Well a nice neutral gold is awesome, but yellow yellow gold...I have a white gold engagement ring for a reason!


Hi Tech: luckily Hi Tech is in this set of pics. Hi Tech is the best green holo I own. So pretty and vibrant and a definite spring green. It looks more yellow in my pics, but it is very green!

No comments:

Post a Comment