Saturday, August 14, 2010

NYX Round Lipsticks: The Nudes


I've never tried the nude lip, so when I purchased my stash of NYX Round Lipsticks I made sure there were some nudes to play with.

Iris, Circe and Pumpkin Pie.
To start with my favourite was Pumpkin Pie and I hated Circe...but I've been finding I grab for Iris most frequently and Circe's growing on me.

Iris, Circe, Pumpkin Pie (With out flash)
Iris, Circe, Pumpkin Pie (With flash)
Iris: Such a pretty soft nude. I love the name, goddess of rainbows, very fitting for this shimmery reflective colour. I wear Iris quite frequently and seem to love it more each time.
Circe: Not quite the right nude for me. My lips are very pink and this just has that concealer effect.If I wear it lightly I can pull it off, but it's not a go to for me.
Pumpkin Pie: I do like this colour. It's pretty, warm and seems to have a glow to it. I just find it hard to apply. Even using a primer and lip balm it still seems to come out patchy. It also seems more sheer on my lips than I want it to. That may just be because my lips are so pink! I still like this colour but I'm a little scared to wear it! I don't want patchy lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment