Friday, August 27, 2010

More gorgeous OPI!

As well as my very long awaited for package of NYX eyeshadow trio's I also received a nicely bubble wrapped parcel of OPI nail polishes.

These arrived in record time. I ordered them as some retail theropy when I was feeling unsettled and uneasy on Wednesday while we were waiting for news and they arrived with the courier on Thursday morning before 8am.
I would highly recommend Beyond Beauty for buying your OPI nail polish.

After much debating I decided on colours I wanted.

Nomads Dream, Who needs a Prince?, Dancing in the Isles and Affair in Red Square.
Nomads Dream: I just had to have, I saw a beautiful swatch somewhere on the internet and knew I needed it. I'm not sure its really me, but I'm determined to make it me!
Nomads Dream
Who Needs a Prince?: Who needs a prince when you have this gorgeous colour on your nails. I just need to look at my nils and it cheers me up. This is perfect for me with 2 coats. Sheer and shimmering. I love the tiny red shimmers in this sheer white polish.
Who needs a Prince?
Dancing in the Isles: I'm looking for the perfect pink. I'm not sure that I found it. Dancing in the Isles is a beautiful colour. I wore this today and wasn't feeling it. I think it's more of a summer polish than a "I wish it was summer so I'm going to wear a summer polish with my winter white hands".
Dancing in the Isles
Affair in Red Square: wow, I'm in love. This is an amazing red. It glows from within. The perfect shade of red, the perfect amount of shimmer, the perfect glow. It's just plan perfection. I can see myself wearing Nyx round lipstick Hebe and Affair in Red Square on my nails.
Affair in Red Square
Nomads Dream, Dancing in the Isles, Affair in Red Square and Melon of Troy
You may have noticed that Melon of Troy magically appeared. Melon of Troy made it into my collection as I realised I now had an odd number of polishes and still felt the need to indulge in some more retail therapy.
I needed milk, so I drove a little out of my way to the mall and bought milk and stopped off to buy Melon of Troy as well. I was after the perfect peachy coral. I'm pretty happy with Melon of Troy so far!

Melon of Troy
Melon of Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment