Friday, October 21, 2011

Nail Prisms: Ruby Diamond 13 Light

I've been really slack at posting my Nail Prisms. Actually I haven't posted any since a few scheduled ones whilst I was in Rarotonga...Ohhh....Rarotonga...I want to be back in Rarotonga!

Anyway lets get back on track and see if I can do these once a week...there's not too many more to go.

Todays Nail Prism is Ruby Diamond 13. I've called this the light one as I have two versions of Ruby Diamond, one being slightly darker than the other.




Ruby Diamond 13
Not exactly a bright red ruby, more a pinkish ruby, but it does have that gorgeous holo sparkle! Ruby Diamond seems to be one of the more opaque Nail Prisms as well.


jjbnk

3 comments:

  1. If only I knew the goodness of these SH polishes, I would have stocked up like crazy back "in the day" lol! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I had to pay a bit for my Nail Prisms :( and I'm kicking myself that I threw out my Streetwears.

    ReplyDelete