Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Top 10 Award

What seems like forever ago Cristina from Opinionated Little Finger gave me the Top 10 award.

I didn't forget! I swear! I've been thinking over my top 10. I just couldn't decide. Every time i thought i was ready to post it...I changed my mind!

Anyway thank you so much Cristina and I'm sincerely sorry I'm so late posting this.


The Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

So here's my list in no specific order...

1. NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva and Natural
2. L'oreal Featherlight Mascara...perfect for natural lashes.
3. Lush cleansers in Angels on Bare Skin and Dark Angels. I love using both! That reminds me to buy more.
4. NYX Champagne and caviar Runway 10 palette.
5. Benefit Some kind of Gorgeous foundationy stuff. I don't really do foundation, but this is light enough for me!
6. Urban Decay Cool Shimmer Stick the stickers come off so i can't remember what shade it is.
7. Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Gleamer...with puff!
8. Clinque Pair of Shades Eyeshadow in Starstruck and Golden Lynx
9. Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow in Bewitched and Almost Peach...now if only I knew where it was...
10. Napoleon Perdis Long Black Mascara in Double Black...ok so it's not the greatest mascara in the world...but it smells delicious.

I'm going to cope out and not tag 10 people...to be honest most of the people that I would tag have already done this! And it's awkward to re-tag! What's the social etiquette of the re-tag...
If you're hurt or offended I haven't tagged anyone let me know and I'll tag away :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering if I should do mine, I think I have 2 I have been tagged in but I can't seem to find anybody else who hasn't been lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweeeeet!!!
    You don't have to apologize for anything :).. I know, it is so difficult to choose ;)

    ReplyDelete