Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh the Horror.

I received the most beautiful, biggest leemed, nail polish ever...

and I have completely brutalised my nails through trimming them to put contacts in and the nastiest break in the history of nails...or at least my nails.

OPI DS Glamour
I also managed to apply this polish with my eyes closed obviously...look at that shocking application!

Sigh it'll be at least 4 weeks before that ring finger grows out to an acceptable length. As long as its grown out before the wedding... 6 weeks to go...

9 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry! I hate breaking nails. I recently broke one too and now I have a nub on my right hand. Ugh, annoys me.

    Anyway, this is a gorgeous polish! It's pretty enough to distract anyone from noticing anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! That's gorgeous. And the next DS polish on my must have list. :D

    I am so sorry that you had to trim your nails and that you had a break. That is a bummer. But, with care and a little luck they should be ready for your wedding day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least most of the staining is gone....I should look on the bright side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry about your broken nail! I hate when this happens...
    but, wait!.. you're getting married in 6 weeks??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well around 6 weeks...I haven't really counted...
    July 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Matter What Lenght Your Nails Are You Still Rock This Laquer! i Love It.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome polish!!
    I love it!
    And you nails are good liek that too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww sorry about the nail breaking D:
    I can't grow my nails long because after a certain length, it starts to hurt like crazy... you're so lucky you can D;

    ReplyDelete