Monday, January 17, 2011

More Nubar again...

After seeing the Nuber duo-chromes I ordered in person I needed to have more!
So I quickly placed an order for four more duo-chromes and a base coat.

They arrived today. It suprises me how fast shipping is from America. Although I'm still waiting on a package to come from Hong Kong with more nail wheels, I ran out and havent been able to swatch my corals or my glitters or my holos or my duo-chromes and I've run out of room on a number of other colour wheels.

Wildlife, Indigo Illusion, Moon Shadow, Dreamers Island and Foundation Base Coat.
We also went to the travel agent today. We are getting married in Rarotonga in July. It's going to be amazing. Yet expensive, I'm getting quit worried about the finances.

I'm also getting stressed about Nicks communication about the wedding to his parents, getting invitations out, and if all of a sudden everyone wants to come to the wedding and makes it more expensive for us.



 I'm going to get married on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment