Thursday, January 13, 2011

Milani Haul

Wow! Everything I ordered seems to be coming at once. Yes I may have gone a little crazy on the orders after Christmas. I wasn't thinking about the fact we have to pay for our wedding, just the fact I got paid and didn't have to buy anything for Christmas.

Anyway I realy really really wanted Milani Gems and couldn't order it by it's self...so I thought I'd order some more Holo's....mmmmm holo!

Digital, Hi-Res, Cyberspace and Gems.
So far I've only worn Cyberspace and OMG I did not expect to love these polishes so much. Cyberspace is an amazing light blue holo and it looked amazing on. Perfect summery polish. I sadly had to take it off when I had an accident with the serrated edge of the cooking paper whilst making dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment