Sunday, January 29, 2012

China Glaze: Eye Candy

I'm a little behind with swatches...especially seeing as I got these before Christmas... and it's almost February.

It's that crazy busy time of year for me. I've been busy setting up class, attending meetings and getting ready for the first day of school on Wednesday. I also decided it was a good idea to completely change the layout of all the furniture in the house. Yeah, maybe not such a good idea...

Anyway today's polishes are the China Glaze Eye Candy collection.

Lorelei's Tiara
Marry A Millionaire

Love Marilyn
Blonde Bombshell
Some Like it Haute
Material Girl
Ohhhh.... I just applied China Glaze Skyscraper... but now I'm craving some of these pretty glitters... one on every finger? Might just have to make my 'back to school mani' one of the Eye Candy polishes.

Not much talking tonight...I'm just so tired. It's only 7.30pm but it feels like 11.30pm to me. I'm shattered for some reason.

1 comment: