Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Polish Elf Goodies

Before Christmas I participated in a polish secret santa... We dubbed it Polish Elves!

My elf was Michaela from Nail Polish Anon. She totally spoiled me.

Pretty and Polished Island of Misfit Toys, Holoday Duo Glitter Topper, Ruby , CG Atlantis, Lynnderella Boy Girl Party and Lilacquer Walk the Planck.
See! See the glitter and the sparkles and the nom nom nom polishes!


Pretty & Polished Happy Holoday Duo Ruby and Glitter Topper



Pretty & Polished Happy Holoday Duo Ruby



Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party over SH Lavender Cloud
I wanted Boy Girl Party to really stand out, so experimented by using it over a pale colour... Whilst I like this combination... I found an even better combo!


Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party over LA Colors Wisteria
Nom, nom, nom!! Definitely party nails.


Pretty & Polished Island of Misfit Toys over Revlon Girly


Lilacquer Walk the Planck over OPI Tomorrow Never Dies

Lilacquer Walk the Planck over black


China Glaze Atlantis
Wow! Was I spoiled or what! Nick even felt the need to question me to ensure I'd been as nice to my polish elf. Yes, I was super nice to my polish elf as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment