Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daring Digits: Hogwarts

I currently have a naughty kitten attacking my hand as I try to write... Kitty has decided he rather likes the hair tie around my wrist. I shall have the last laugh though, he's off to the vet for his second set of vaccinations today.
Aristotle... He's so calm when he's asleep...
If you know me, you know I love Harry Potter.

You'll also know I have an affinity with Hufflepuff and desperately need a polish that reflects this.

I decided to purchase the Daring Digits Hogwarts collection.
I must say I'm in love with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, I'm kinda meh about Gryffindor and not a fan of Slyhterin. Don't get me wrong, the polishes are gorgeous but Gryffindor and Slyhtering aren't quite my cup of tea colour wise.

I ended up using 3 coats for each polish.


Slytherin


Ravenclaw


Gryffindor


Hufflepuff
And here's a couple of bonus pics of me in Hufflepuff dress for a Harry Potter themed 21st a couple of years ago...

Teapot Port Key....
Me looking... ahh interesting? But you can see my awesome t-shirt, I decorated in myself.
Love Hufflepuff!

1 comment: