Saturday, October 6, 2012

ESSIE: Resort 2012

Don't you hate waking up at some unearthly hour and not being able to get back to sleep.

But catching a Dollish Polish sale and snagging GTL almost makes being awake since 4am worth while...
Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with that purchase!

I've been going through all my polishes and re-swatching this week, so I have around a trillion photos to sort. I may be exaggerating slightly... but I have so many pictures to sort and put into folders argh!

Since I haven't actually sorted any of the photos I've taken this week, I thought I'd finally get around to posting the Essie Resort collection for this year. I decided to buy three of the four polishes that were released.



She's Picture Perfect
Ooooo I love the pink shimmer in She's Picture Perfect. Not as strong as Sinful Colors Zeus but very pretty still. This was three coats. I'm going to have to fish this out to wear this spring.


Pink-a-boo
I skipped the other light pink flecky shimmers that were released around the same time, so I thought I'd add Pink-a-boo to my cart. This was four coats... but it is pretty and girly.


No More Film
No More Film is inky blurple perfection. I've used No More Film as a base for so many glitters now. I used two coats here.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the first one!!

    http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all 3! I only have Picture Perfect and Pink a Boo, but the shimmer in them is off the charts amazing! still looking for the perfect undies for pink a boo though! I can't handle the number of coats needed to get rid of VNL

    ReplyDelete