Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dollish Polish: This is Halloween

Happy Halloween!

I've saved my favourite Halloween collection to share with you all today. The Dollish Polish This is Halloween collection.

I was lucky enough and managed to pick up every polish in the collection. How could I pass on Nightmare Before Christmas references?

This is Halloween, 3 coats alone
This is Halloween, 1 coat over CG Near Dark



Deadly Nightshade, 1 coat over CG Grape Pop


Spectral Pup, 1 coat over CG Electric beat


Vampires Coven, 1 coat over CG Purr-fect Plum


What's This/ What's this? 1 coat over Zoya Dove
Somethings Up With Jack ,1 coat over OPI Flit a Bit
Somethings Up With Jack ,1 coat over CG Haunted


I'm the Boogie Man, 3 coats alone


We're Simply Meant to Be, 1 coat over CG Sweet Hook
I love love love every polish in this collection, but my surprise favourite was We're Simply Meant to Be. I've worn it 3 times since I received it! I absolutely adore it over a light colour. Sweet Hook and Kinetic Candy are perfect bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment