Monday, October 22, 2012

Darling Diva Polish: Mitochondrial Eve

Today is Labour Day, so I get to sleep in. By sleep in I mean lie in bed from 6 am and play on my HP mini rather than get out of bed at 6 am like I normally would.

I have grand plans of swatching, planning for school, sorting my massive folders of reading and math resources, making a few games and maybe getting down to the shops... It's been awhile since I've been shopping somewhere other than the internet. I think my plans for today are rather ambitious .. Maybe I'll swatch and get planning done!

I have another Darling Diva Polish to share today! After this one there's only one left to post :( That obviously means I need to buy more...

Todays Darling Diva Polish is Mitochondrial Eve. Ha, try to say mitochondrial fast ten times...
Mitochondrial Eve is a gorgeous predominately green glitter with smatterings of other colours. Reminiscent of a garden or a certain hard to find glitter that is sold on ebay. I have no leeming for Salad Days now.

1 thin coat of Mitochondrial Eve over CG Four Leaf Clover

2 coats of Mitochondrial Eve over CG Four Leaf Clover
Ok so in real life this was a fab combo. Four Leaf Clover was the perfect match... it was bright and blingy and pure awesome. Then I tried to take photos. ARGH! Four Leaf Clover why must you be so hard to photograph and refuse to show your true colours!

So you'll just have to believe me that in real life they are a perfect match...

No comments:

Post a Comment