Thursday, October 7, 2010

Waiting...

I don't like waiting. I want things now, not in three week time.
At the moment I'm waiting for some big things and some really insignificant things.

I'm waiting for our mortgage documents to come through.
I'm waiting for settlement day, for our new house.
I'm waiting for mums foot to heal.
I'm waiting for Nick to get home.
I'm waiting for a seller to reply to me on ebay as to why an item was missing.
I'm waiting for my Snow White costume.
I'm waiting for my Beauty and the Beast bracelet.
I'm waiting for the nail polish I ordered.
I'm waiting for a parcel from Cherry Culture.
I'm waiting for the new Percy Jackson book to come out.
I'm waiting for my ring.

Waiting is kinda boring. You can't waste your life waiting. You need to keep doing.
Yes alot of those things I just need to be patient and wait for, but it's hard when you're excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment