Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Cherry Culture Haul...

I still havent heard from that ebay seller I bought my new round lipsticks and three lip spas from. My round lipsticks arrived in record time but my lip spas were missing.

I've emailed them three times and had no reply, so I opened a case on ebay and headed off to the Cherry Culture website. After all I did have a $10 voucher to spend.

My itty haul
I was ver restrained and didn't order alot, but I did need those mega shine glosses. They are my new love, move over Nick!

My haul consists off..
Nyx eyeshaow trio in nude/taupe/dark brown.
Lip Spas in Matador and Sake.
Mega Shine Glosses in Lollipop, Candy Shop, Copper Penny, Rust and Salsa.

Nyx Mega Shine Gloss: Lollipop, Candy Shop, Copper Penny, Rust and Salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment