Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BURLESQUE!!!!

This morning the three Burlesque polishes I ordered arrived.
I ordered three thinking I didn't need the others...I was so wrong.

As soon as I saw the three I ordered I knew I needed more.

I ordered Tease-y Does It, Sparkle-icious and The Show Must Go On.

The Show Must Go One, Sparkle-icious and Tease-y Does It.
I'm still waiting for my poor ring finger to frow again after I broke it pretty badly a week and a half ago, but I couldn't resist trying out my Burlesques straight away.

Tease-y Does It, Sparkle-icious and The Show Must Go On (In natural cloudy light with Cosmo Not Tonight making an appearance)

Tease-y Does It, Sparkle-icious and The Show Must Go On. (With flash)
Tease-y Does It is my favourite. It's such a rich browny colour with red shimmer. I didn't think I was a glitter person, but Sparkle-icious has made me need all the other glitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment