Thursday, September 8, 2011

Zoya Mirrors

We had a beautiful sunny day last Saturday so I swatched a bunch of polishes. Hopefully it's a gorgeous sunny day this Saturday. I'm ready for summer, bring on the sun!

One of the collections I managed to swatch was the Zoya Mirrors collection. I must say I love Zoya I just wish that Zoya polishes were easier to get. That I didn't have to find e-tailers willing to ship to NZ. Yes I know that there's a website I can get Zoya from in New Zealand but $21 a bottle? and they only just got the Intimates collection?

Anyway...Zoya Mirrors...AWESOME.



Yara
 Yara is a gorgeous olive green with gold shimmer. A very pretty colour that is not your usual.


Neeka
 Neeka is my favourite of the bunch.A gorgeous smokey purple with seriously pretty shimmer. Love.

Marina
 I wasn't sure I would like the three metallic colours in the collection. I found them much better than I'd anticipated. Not streaky at all.Marina is a gorgeous greyed metallic blue.


Jem
 I know a lot f people are complaining that Jem is a dupe of a Valerie, but I still love Jem. It has slighty more gold to it in my opinion. Either way I kept Jem and gifted Valerie to mum.


Nimue
 Nimue is my least favourite of the collection. Greyed lilac. It looks kind of wishy washy on me...well at least I think it looks wishy washy.



Tao
I like Tao more than I thought I would. Tao is actually a really nice grey metallic. Soft yet stylish.

So there you have it the Zoya Mirrors collection.

In other news Smokey has found her tail.

2 comments:

  1. Yara and Neeka are my favorites! Great swatches!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these colors!! I'm going to have to pick some up!!

    ReplyDelete