Friday, September 2, 2011

Raining...Across the Universe?

It's Friday! I'm excited, in 8 more hours it will be the weekend for me. School will be over....
Then I get to spend the weekend making playdough to teach the kids fractions and cleaning... suddenly it doesn't sound quite as exciting.

Fridays are always good days at school. We do news, have a singing practice, hand out homework and then have activities in the afternoon. The only real work we do is writing, which I may make Fathers Day cards in today instead... The kids love Fridays.

The only downfall to my Friday is I can hear it raining outside. So rather than my Spring mani I thought I'd post a  more appropriate blue themed mani. I'll post my Spring nails later tonight.

These are my nails from last weekend.


Revlon Royal
 It all started with two coats of Revlon Royal, my new favourite blue for a base.
I then added some sparkle with a coat of Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe.


Revlon Royal with Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
 I wore these nails for 3 days and loved them. I didn't want to take them off, but by Sunday I needed a change up. So I brought out the crackle...




Royal with Across the Universe and China Glaze Oxidized Aqua
I wore the mani with Oxidized Aqua for another two days. I was still reluctant to take it off...but the lure of other pretty colours won out. I love how the glitter from Across the Universe pokes through Oxidized Aqua. A really fun mani wear.

1 comment: