Friday, September 16, 2011

OPI Miss Universe

I spent Tuesday evening watching the Miss Universe competition and thinking I totally should have been wearing Crown Me Already. I just love watching to see the evening gowns to be honest and wow, didn't Miss Ukraine look amazing in her dress? And Miss Angola was incredibly beautiful.

Anyway...nail polish! To coincide with the 60th annual Miss Universe pageant OPI released four gorgeous polishes.

Swimsuit...Nailed It!
Swimsuit...Nailed It! with one coat of Crown Me Already on the ring finger.
 Swimsuit...Nailed It! is a stunning blue shimmery polish. It's such a vibrant blue...I'm in love! They totally nailed this colour (yup I'm that lame!)

It's My Year
It's My Year with one coat of Crown Me Already on the ring finger.
 I like Its My Year a lot more than I thought I would. I like it more than Rally Pretty Pink, although it's along the same lines. It's My Year has a more purple toned base and I think it looks amazing. Just look how sparkly it is.

Congeniality is My Middle Name
Congeniality is My Middle Name with one coat of Crown Me Already on the ring finger.
 Ok so firstly I wouldn't use Crown Me Already with Congeniality is My Middle Name! But Congeniality is My Middle Name is a very pretty berry coloured polish with shimmer. My bottle needs a serious shake up as the shimmer seems to have settled. I'm not sure if that will make it more shimmery...either way it's different enough from The One that Got Away for me so I like it.


Crown Me Already
 Crown Me Already....sparkly silver glitter. Need I say more? The larger hex glitter makes this one stand out. I used three coats here and would happy to wear it alone. You can check back at my other pics and see one coat is rather dense!

And now for something not so beautiful...Don't try this at home. Pink Shatter on top of Crown Me Already...now that's a mess!

Crown Me Already with Pink Shatter
And a mice related update. Our little babies are now 3 weeks old. They all have their eyes open and are starting to eat solids. They're fluffy, adorable and fast! I have a billion photos, but just haven't had time to sort them. Hopefully I'll be able to post them this weekend. I need to post them on my class blog for the kids as well.

1 comment:

  1. What a glowing blue! Really love the pink as well. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete