Friday, November 5, 2010

Up and Away...

I'd love to go up in a hot air balloon, I just think it would be magical looking down on the earth, seeing the patchwork of land, with out the barrier of glass. I love flying. I have to have a window seat when I fly, the one time I didn't get a window seat I freaked. I couldn't see, and I need to see.

The China Glaze Up and Away collection for Spring 2010 came out ages ago, but it's only just appropriate here. Yay for spring and sunshine. Bring on Summer!

The Up and Away collection consists of 12 polishes. 5 pastels and 7 brights. I consider Sugar High to be a bright rather than a pastel but I've put it with the pastels to make an even 6 in each part.

The Pastels: Sugar High, Peachy Keen, Lemon Fizz, Re-fresh Mint, Light as Air and Something Sweet.
The Brights: Heli-yum, High Hopes, Happy Go Lucky, Four Leaf Clover, Flyin' High and Grape Pop

I love the brights, but I can't say I'm loving the pastels. Pastels don't go so well with my skin tone, and the only one I think I may be able to wear happily is Lemon Fizz. Brights on the other hand look fantastic on me. I love every single one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment