Monday, November 8, 2010

NYX Round Lipsticks: Orange Soda and Peony

Awhile ago I ordered some NYX products from Cherry Culture. Among my order of eye shadows and glosses were two gorgeous lipsticks. Orange Soda and Peony. I love both.

Orange Soda.
Orange Soda is a better nude colour for my colouring. OK so its not really a nude, maybe that's why I like it so much! It looks amazing with a black/grey/white eye, fantastically retro. Of course being NYX it's fabulously creamy and has good staying power.


Orange Soda with Mega Shine gloss Smokey Look and  NYX trio eyeshadow in white/grey/black.
Peony.
I know some people hate Peony, but I love it. I happen to think Peony looks amazing on me. I like the weird purple shimmer it seems to have, it makes it unsual and interesting.

Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment