Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For Audrey

The name Audrey makes me giggle. Ever since I was little we have named our cars.
I cried on one teachers knee that my parents were selling Faith. Unfortunately for my teacher she didn't realise Faith was the white station wagon, she got quite worried. My car is called Zippy for it's ZI licence plate, mum and dad's old car was called big bird, because it was a people mover. Their new car had a AUN registration, but for some odd reason the name that stuck was Audrey.
Cars are girls, theres no question.

Today For Audrey arrived in a lovely package for me along with Golden Enchantment, Liquid Leather and Mummy May I. I'm not sure I like For Audrey, maybe it'l grow on me, it is one of my favourite shades of blue.
Liquid Leather, Golden Enchantment, For Audrey and Mummy May I

No comments:

Post a Comment