Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cosmic FX...Part 2!


At lunch today I was looking at buying some polish from ebay, when one of my year 3 girls came in to ask a question. She got sidetracked by the pretty pictures on my computer screen and forgot her question before exclaiming “are you buying more nail polish?” in a tone much like my mother uses. 

Talking about more nail polishes the second part to the Orly Cosmic FX collection arrived today. The bright colours.

Haleys Comet went straight onto my toes, replacing OPI the Show Must Go On. I don’t own any of the dupes so it was a must have for me. Gorgeous shimmery turquoise. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours, my old room was bright turquoise.

Haleys Comet (Sunshine)
Haleys Comet (Shade)


Lunar Eclipse is a very rich blue. Gorgeous, but not quite me. I'm not sure how often I'll wear it, but I do love the colour! Maybe I'll have to find a reason to wear it. 

Lunar Eclipse (Sunshine)
Lunar Eclipse (Shade)
It's Not Rocket Science. It's not me? I'm not really into colours so ugly they're pretty. It's Not Rocket Science isnt exactly ugly...but it's kind of slime green, not all that pretty!

It's not Rocket Science (Sunshine)
It's not Rocket Science (Sunshine)

No comments:

Post a Comment