Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lush Lacquer: Zomg Holy Moly Spam

I'm not going to ramble on tonight... Instead I'm just going to let everyone drool over these gorgeous polish from Lush Lacquer!


Birthday Cake (3 coats)


Slime Time (1 coat over CG Gaga for Green)


Spring Fling (1 coat over CG Dance Baby)


Sea Breeze (1 coat over a teal I can't remember!)

Bubble Yummy (1 coat over CG Grape Pop)

Bubble Yummy (2 coats)


Tutti Frutti (2 coats)


Chubby Checker (1 coat over aEngland Iseult)


Cheetahlicious (1 coat over Cult Power Thief)


Party Rockin' (1 coat over Sinful Colours Grecian Sun)


Mr Bubble (1 coat over Color Club Factory Girl)


Pinky Swear (1 coat over OPI La Paz-itively Hot)


Snap Crackle Pop (1 coat over Sinful Colors Grecian Sun)



Once Upon a Time (1 coat over Color Club Foil Me Once)


Pink Panther (1 coat over OPI Pink Friday)


Summer Lovin' (3 coats)


Flipin' Out (1 coat over CG Sweet Hook)

Unfortunately I left my camera in my classroom so pictures of Salt 'n' Peppa and Midnight Affair will have to come later. I just couldn't wait any longer to post this spam-a-riffic post though!

7 comments:

  1. WOW, great spam!! I love all of them! Mr. Bubble is my favorite out of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying over Snap, Crackle, Pop, Mr Bubble & Pink Panther over Pink Friday especially! Gorgeous! I just want to come over & stare at all your indies haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birthday cake and Summer Lovin' thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! Birthday Cake and Summer Lovin' are freaking awesome! Great swatches, thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Birthday Cake, Sea Breeze and Pink Panther!! (And all of them really!!!)

    http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete