Thursday, July 5, 2012

Indie North American Holidays

In honour of the North American holidays this week here are a few awesome indie polishes.




Girly Bits- Canadian, Eh? over Kleancolor Black
 First up is Canadian, Eh? from Girly Bits. Little known fact... every time I try to say Canada I mess it up. For some odd reason I say Canadia. Canadian, Eh? is a great red and white glitter top coat.


And now for some Independence Day polishes.




Girly Bits- Star Spangled, 3 Coats



Girly Bits- Vive la Revolution over Sinful Colors Grecian Sun



Lush Lacquer- Snap, Crackle, Pop over Sinful Colors Grecian Sun 
Well I did say the other day that Grecian Sun was my go to blue polish...

1 comment:

  1. I love Canadian, Eh & Snap, Crackle, Pop! Grecian Sun is gorgeous too. China Glaze Bahamian Escape has always been my go to blue but Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau may threaten that! Thanks for sending it to me :) I'm a sucker for saturated bubblegum blues & both are really opaque!
    I always want to say Canadia too. It's not just you!

    ReplyDelete