Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nerdlacquer: Some Spam

I've noticed the latest thing in nail polish land is 'No Buy July'. Unfortunately for me my darling hubby caught on to the amount of blog posts I was reading entitled 'no buy' and rather unsubtly hinted that I should do it.

In good news if I can manage the month I'm allowed to order 2 helmers... That's a big deal for New Zealand. We don't have a real IKEA and a helmer can go for almost $200 (or more, I researched this). I hacked the internet though and found 2 for $280, including shipping.

I'll have to ask him if 'no buy' means just nail polish... I'm super awesome at online shopping.

Anyway here are some polishes i never got a round to showing... Nerd Lacquer is unavailable so you more than likely won't be able to track these down... so I won't ruin anybodies no buy!


Warrior Ethos



Purely Logical



Cold and Calculating


No Medal for Chewie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love Nerd Lacquer, and wish I could buy more of them (hope she comes back someday!), but at least I have Warrior Ethos. Top 10 material for me, that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm seriously kicking myself I didn't buy Hyperspace Bypass.

      Delete
  2. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    web agency brussels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! very informative.
    Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.
    Best college in Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete