Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nerdlacquer: Some Spam

I've noticed the latest thing in nail polish land is 'No Buy July'. Unfortunately for me my darling hubby caught on to the amount of blog posts I was reading entitled 'no buy' and rather unsubtly hinted that I should do it.

In good news if I can manage the month I'm allowed to order 2 helmers... That's a big deal for New Zealand. We don't have a real IKEA and a helmer can go for almost $200 (or more, I researched this). I hacked the internet though and found 2 for $280, including shipping.

I'll have to ask him if 'no buy' means just nail polish... I'm super awesome at online shopping.

Anyway here are some polishes i never got a round to showing... Nerd Lacquer is unavailable so you more than likely won't be able to track these down... so I won't ruin anybodies no buy!


Warrior Ethos



Purely Logical



Cold and Calculating


No Medal for Chewie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love Nerd Lacquer, and wish I could buy more of them (hope she comes back someday!), but at least I have Warrior Ethos. Top 10 material for me, that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm seriously kicking myself I didn't buy Hyperspace Bypass.

      Delete