Tuesday, July 10, 2012

China Glaze: Summer Neons

I love colour...especially bright colours. So what could be better than neon!

Neon polish seems to be a standard release for summer in The States but there's just something about having insanely bright nails in the middle of winter here!

I managed to narrow down my "need it's" from the china Glaze Summer Neon collection to six stunningly bright polishes. I want the rest. But I am totally being good and resisting the urge to buy the rest... I want my helmers.



Orange You Hot?


I'm With the Lifeguard


Love's a Beach


Pink Plumeria


Sun-kissed


Surfin' for Boys
These six polishes are the best neons I have ever used. Normally when I use a neon I'm left with visible nail line no matter what I do (well unless I underwear it). These polishes are all shown at 3 coats. Yes I have a little bit of vnl with some shades, but these polishes are totally wearable with out a white base! And zomg shimmer....drool!

5 comments:

  1. I like all of them, but ADORE Sun-Kissed & I'm With The Lifeguard. I can only find them for $14.90 on Trade Me though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be an enabler or anything...

    I got mine off http://www.nailsupplies.us/
    There's flat price shipping up to 9 bottles. So I got 9 bottles for about $65 NZ dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is thank goodness I don't have a credit card! I borrow my partner's for extra special polishes - which so far is Cult Nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... I'm the one with the credit card... and I have this problem where I think "What he doesn't know won't hurt him"

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean... It's a worrisome attitude I have too!

      Delete