Sunday, April 1, 2012

NOPI: Kardashian Kolors

I'm a little late to the scene with these awesome glitters...but here are my picks from the Kardashian Kolors collection.


Follow Me On Glitter
Embarrassing fact...I only just got that name. I honestly had no idea what it meant. Yeah...social media is not one of my strengths.


Wear Something Spar-Kylie
I actually think I love this polish more than Excuse Moi! It's the same base without the extra rainbow glitters.
The lack of the rainbow glitter makes it so much sweeter and so girly.


Kendall on the Katwalk
I love this mix of glitters. Teal, blue and purple, but mostly blue. Very pretty, very sparkly and I'm very much in love.

I also purchased Disco Dolls a highly awesome gold glitter, which I'm deeply in love with as well. I just seem to have misplaced my photos.

2 comments: