Friday, April 6, 2012

Revlon: Fierce and Royal Cloak

I hope everyone has had a fabulous start to their long weekend. I know I have. I didn't have to get out of bed when I woke up today. I stayed in bed until 9am. That was the highlight of my day!

Today I have two stunning Revlon polishes to show Fierce and Royal Cloak.


Fierce
Fierce is a very pretty fuchsia foil. It had amazing coverage and I felt like even I could get away with one coat...being a creature of habit I of course used two. I picked Fierce up from Farmers but I haven't seen any of the polishes from this collection for awhile, which is a shame I was keen to try a couple of the others.


Royal Cloak
Royal Cloak is an amazing polish. It's such a nice purple...so of course it looks blue here and purple. What sets Royal Cloak apart is the gorgeous little flakies littered through it. Royal Cloak was from Revlons Halloween collection but I have seen these polishes in Farmers recently, just in case you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment